Also, I added RSS feeds (over on the right side) for my other two blogs...
I mostly forget about the Frizzle Tech blog... and the Frizzlfry Web Watch is a place for me to post all the videos and stuff I find on the web so I don't spam this space with random stuff I find online.
So, that has been keeping me a little busy because I needed to link all three blogs with Google Webmaster tools and Google Analytics. This way I can know things like:
- My peak activity for this blog was on June 25th when 82 people viewed my blog for some reason.
- Only 500 people have visited sense I started recording stats in April.
- 60% of the people who read my blog link to it from Ababsurdo.com.
- 2 people from Australia have read a blog posting... I could look up the day and time too.
- Most people read my blog in the evening.
- and even more useless stuff.
Anyway... other than that I went grocery shopping yesterday... I got a bunch of food for lunches.. more "emergency food" that will never expire... and I guess I shouldn't forget food for me to eat every day. (and Ice cream and oreos too...)
Oh, I also met a few new people that live around the block from me. It's nice to have people close by that are pretty cool and they have a dog that gets along with Jaani. At least that way when I'm just hangin around the house bored I know I have somewhere I can go and not have to leave him all alone.
well, that's my story. I forgot to upload a picture from Mt Si (again...), but I am sure I'll think of some sort of picture in a day or two.
That's all for now folks!